Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Some more recent stuff

Hey there, its been a while since my last post, but I have been busy trying to let my creative beast out of its cage... although sometimes it feels more like a kitten... or an embryo. Meh. Well I've shed my fear of the blank page once again and reignited my fire for digital painting. I have been indulging in a great audio book on my drives to work and random times throughout the day. The sword of Truth, Legend of the Seeker, by Terry Goodkind. I know they've made some movies from these stories, but none of them do this incredible tale justice. Just driving around fills my head with thousands of images, scenes, dynamic fights. I'm tellin ya, if you're having a hard time coming up with cool ideas to paint or draw, read a book, or listen to an audio book. This will save your life!! Without further ado, here are some images from that book.


No comments:

Post a Comment